Welcome to the World of Aspie Mum

A mild-mannered copywriter by day, in my evenings I transform into amazing Aspie Mum.

Read on for tales of my DS (the 'Monkey') and plenty of Asperger Syndrome/ ASD news, link and more!

Saturday 7 November 2009

Testing times...

Childbrain have launched a Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) screener. It's in the beta stages, so it's findings are by no means gospel. But, nevertheless it's a noteworthy site in my opinion... if only to kill some time!

My personal preference is the ARC (Autism Research Centre) website. There you can find a host of important information and - importantly - take part in research studies which can help medical science better deal with this growing phenomenon.

To find out more about online tests for Aspergers, ASDs and PDDs, please check out this article.

No comments: