Welcome to the World of Aspie Mum

A mild-mannered copywriter by day, in my evenings I transform into amazing Aspie Mum.

Read on for tales of my DS (the 'Monkey') and plenty of Asperger Syndrome/ ASD news, link and more!

Tuesday 17 April 2007

The power of the Sponge

Monkey's started illustrating our lives with Spongebob anecdotes...with great result and plenty of bellyshakes from me!

Speaking of my split with his dad he said....

"Well you know that episode where Gary the Snail (Dad) leaves Spongebob (Me) for Patrick (Miss Pink)? Gary loved SpongeB, but Patrick had a trick in his pocket - a cookie and lured him away."

To me, it sounded quite close to the truth....

Speaking of his dad's split with Miss Pink, he said "I guess her cookie ran out mum or maybe it tasted bad."

Perhaps something's look mouthwatering and tasty, but in the long-run they just leave a bad taste in your mouth....

No comments: